Become one of us!
Itatake is a game studio based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Since 2011 we’ve launched nine innovative and high quality casual games for mobile devices and Nintendo Switch.
We’re now looking for Senior Game Developers that will be a vital part of Itatake.
Please take a look at our games, but bare in mind that even though we are very proud of them it’s nothing compared to what’s to come :)
Senior Game Developer
We’re Looking For a Developer That
- Has 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Has professional experience of creating games.
- Experienced in taking the lead in game programming, system architecture and technical vision.
- Has 2+ years of experience working with Unity.
- Is passionate about creating both console and mobile games.
- Pays attention to details, is curious and takes pride in their work.
- Is excited to engage and discuss with all disciplines of the team throughout the whole production.
- Has the ability to identify the risks, dependencies, and priorities in a project.
- Is an excellent team player focused on the overall team goal.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop new games in Unity where you’re responsible for the technical architecture, specification, timings and execution.
- You are the go-to person for technical advice in any process and takes an active role in educating co-workers.
- You develop games on a day-to-day basis by building products, tools, and prototypes as well as working with the artists and play designers on technical solutions.
- You are responsible for the functionality and performance of the game.
What To Expect
- We expect you to be self-motivated and to continuously want to improve both process and quality.
- Our team is small, which means everyone contributes with ideas to the project and has a shared responsibility for the evolution of the products as well as building a sweet company culture.
- You’ll be a vital part to a team of nice people with great skills that will create wonders :)
How To Apply
Apply by sending an email using the subject line “Developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your CV, facts about yourself and other information that you think might be of interest to us.
The job is full time and based in Gothenburg. We are interviewing ongoing and wish to fill the positions as soon as possible.
Itatake is situated at The Game Incubator in Gothenburg.
Lindholmen Science Park
417 56 Göteborg